I've been working on fertility
All my livelong life
I've been working on fertility
Just to pass the time away
Can't you hear my bio clock ticking
Rise up so early in the morn
Can't you hear me shouting
Dana, blow your load!!!
Oh, hello there fellow bloggers, don't mind my singing.
My friend mentioned to me that I was getting funnier every day. (Do me a favor and don't mention the funny part to my husband. He doesn't think my jokes or comments need any encouragement).
So, it got me thinking. I know that's a scary thought. Anyway, am I really getting funnier or is it the wide range of fertility cocktails that I've been taking over the years that has caused me to become delirious? And not to forget about the man in the white coat who has been looking up my honey pot a few times each month for God only knows how many months. Did I mention that his interns are now looking too. Thank goodness its summer time and I've been shaving faithfully.
My all time favorite stimulating cocktail is Follistim. It comes in a fancy pen form with its own designer case. It's so cute and adorable. I also LOVE the progesterone oil shot in my buttocks. Oh baby, it hurts so good! Long after the thrill is gone the sting is still there. I guess its one way to get my husband to give me an a** massage. Have you tried the Climara patches? There's nothing like ripping the skin off your belly every 3 days to replace the patches with 3 more. I've heard that once you've tried Lovenox you'll never want to go back. I don't know if it's true or not but I've seen the lovely hues of purple, green, and yellow that it leaves on the belly. Why wasn't it named LoveNot? Mmm, I just can't wait to give that shot. Hopefully I'll never have to add that to my list of favorites. So ladies, is it cocktail hour? What's your favorite fertility med?
P.S. Please tell me I'm getting funnier. I have enough to discuss with my counselor as it is.

















Oh Lisa, Lisa, Lisa!! Don't know if it's the fertility cocktails or not but it's just nice to see life has not brought you down and you not only humor yourself but keep your friends laughing too. In a time where we should be making you laugh - you still have the strength to keep up LOL! You are definitely an example to all of us! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteP.S. and yes you owe me for this inspiration and just mail me a check in with a decent amount please! ;)
I do like follistim because of the case with the handy little compartments for all of the needles. So it's my fav. Especially if it works for me.
ReplyDeleteLisa you make me laugh so hard! I loved...Can't you hear me shouting Dana, blow your load!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the funniness! That little case is very cute! I used to provide Jenn with a heating pad for her a** after shots :)