Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bad Blogger!

Sorry, I've been a bad blogger for sometime now. I'm taking the summer off to work on me. Getting my life back on track has not been an easy task. I've been trying to eat my way through my misery and have recently discovered that isn't working so well for me. Last week, I found a grief counselor that has experience with perinatal death, infertility, and other women issues. I'm excited but sad and thankful all at the same time. I'm excited because I think I can get the tools I need to get passed some of the barriers that are keeping me from truly being happy. I'm sad for the sheer reason that I need to go talk to someone about my son and all my other issues surrounding his death. I'm thankful that there is someone out there that can give me the tools I need to once again enjoy life fully. It also helps that her office is only a few miles from where I live and I pay on a sliding scale. : ) I've also been back to the gym and found that its not all that bad once I get going.

The next few post are going to updates of the happenings in the Peterson Household. Some date back to many months ago but oh well. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment